Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 15

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
I know, I know. I haven't posted one in a month. I blame work. The shift I work it's easy to forget what day of the week it is. To make up for it I'm going to post two different ones.

The first teaser comes from Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter.

"And I must say, I'm very disappointed with you, Miranda." She reached out and gripped Miranda's hand. "The next time you turn him into anything, do it when I'm here to enjoy it." 


The second teaser comes from Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz.

"It left," Lawson said. "Bliss told it to go away." Edon scratched his head. "Curious." The boys all looked at her then, fear and suspicion in their eyes. 



2 comments:

  1. Both of these sound GREAT! The first one got a chuckle out of me, and the second... what is "it" ? hmm... *New Follower*

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the first quote, do it when I'm here to enjoy it. :D Sounds like a great read. And I've heard very good things of Melissa de la Cruz.

    Hope you both enjoy your reads. :)

    If you'd like to stop by, I have a teaser up as well:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-147.html

    ReplyDelete