Thursday, January 24, 2013

Follow Friday #12







Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.


Q:  What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

 

 


 Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.


' I read this recently, and loved it to the point that I could not put it down. The more I got into the book, especially as things got revealed, I knew I needed to finish it. And especially with the ending it gave us, I need to get Scarlett ASAP. I did see it in the stores, I just need to get it in a few days.


11 comments:

  1. This has been on my TBR list for ages!! I must get it!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece is reading this one now, I'm waiting for her to finish so I can borrow it. She's a slow, slow reader. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear this one kept you up, as I'll be reading it soon. :D Old follower via GFC. My FF is at LKHill or Musings on Fantasia. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Cinder and couldn't blame you for staying up late to read it!

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is really good! :) New follower, here's my ff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anacatcat/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that book was good but I haven't been able to read it yet. I really need to do that soon.
    Thanks for following Imagine a World!
    I followed you back via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pick - I loved Cinder and pre-ordered by copy of Scarlet!! I can't wait to read it!!

    following back via GFC :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I loved this one!! Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed Cinder and am looking forward to reading Scarlet.

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining my site! I'm now following you back via GFC.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Despite the fact that I'm not a huge sci-fi fan I read that pretty fast too. It was soooooo good!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete