Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday {04}








Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)
Q. What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaptation of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?
 
Oh, that's a hard question since many of my favourite books are being adapted into movies, but I would  "The Fever" series by Karen Marie Moning as its been purchased by Dreamworks, and while I trust that Karen wouldn't have sold them the rights if she wasn't positive they would do right by the series, I just feel that something as amazing as this series it would be hard to stay true to the whole mythology and story.
I will give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until things move forward and then see what happens, but I can't lie and say it doesn't make me a little bit nervous since they wouldn't be able to fit everything that's in each book into a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment