Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 26







Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
In honor of Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews being finally released today, and since I've already read the book I can't hold my excitement and even my emotions in. And because of that (and because I couldn't chose just one) I'm going to share to share two teasers and they are longer then two sentences. Enjoy!

"A young dijigit stopped by my room," I said. "His name is Volodja and for three thousand dollars he will walk me deep into the mountains and show me where the bad shapeshifters live."
"How fortunate." Aunt B's eyes lit up. "Would you like some compmany for this wonderful trap, I mean, adventure?"
"I would." 
 "So this is what it's about? This is your mature response-to go off into the mountains rather than talking about it and have s'mores with a gnome and a mountain man."
"Yep."
"What's your plan for tomorrow? Brunch with a unicorn?"
"As long as it doesn't involve you, it fine with me."













No comments:

Post a Comment