Friday, February 1, 2013

Swoon Thursday 01

Swoon is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

A day later, after finishing Boundless by Cynthia Hand and I can't stop swooning over Tucker and Clara. I've always had a thing to cowboys/country boys. Here are some awesome swoon worthy quotes from Boundless. 

"It's you, Clara You're the only one, from the first day he saw you. He looks at you exactly the same way my daddy looks at my mom." 

"No, it's not," he says. "It doesn't have to be. What we have, that's divine. It's beautiful and good and right. I feel it..." He presses his hand to his chest, over his heart. "I feel it all the time. You're in here, part of me. You're what I go to bed thinking about and what I wake up to in the morning." 

"I should have fought for you, Clara, even if I would have had to fight you to fight for you. I should never have let you go." 

I meet Tucker's eyes and swallow. This is the lie I'm not going to get away with. Because he's my home.

If you haven't checked out the Unearthly series, you should do it now. Tucker Avery is perfection. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment