Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox {01}


In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


This is what I got this week: I probably would have gotten a couple more if I weren't trying to watch my money since I am meant to be saving for my US trip.


As you see.. these covers are different to the US.  And even though.. I have Spellcaster on my kindle to review for netgalley, I needed to have the actual book.


I actually got Pandemonium in a bundle with Delirum. I originally had the original cover of Delirum, and then when I found out there was going to be a cover change, I bought the new cover. I then went to buy Pandemonium and discovered that that and Delirum were not the same size, so I rebought this packaged deal with the original covers. LOL  Confused? Yeah, me too.





What did you get?



- Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment