Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow Friday [#02]







This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I try not to. It  can become confusing sometimes, but I do admit that I at times, try to read one normal book, and one book on my kindle for times. Doesn't always work out that easy.
Most of the time I just feel that by switching constantly you lose focus of the story which you are reading about and might have to go back and re-read parts which you don't remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment