Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday {01}

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.





This Week's Question: What's the best and worst book you've read in the last month?


This month.. I would have to say..



I have been a fan of this series since the beginning, and felt Balthazar's book was maybe better than the rest of the series. I was so happy to see him get his happy ending.
And now, on Sunday I can get the rest of my books signed at Claudia's book signing.. It will be the 2nd time I would have met her, as she came and toured a few years ago.


And as for the worst, well, I wouldn't say it was bad.. but just wasn't what I was expecting..


This was..I liked, but would have preferred if I liked it more. I am still going to read book 2, and hope it is better. But I think there was a little too much mythology in the book.. if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment