Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday #6







Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read, which is basically a way to follow blogs and make new friends.
It's pretty easy. Head over to the hosts page, check out some blogs and follow. Make sure you let them know you are following otherwise they won't know.



For this week's question:Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?


Hm.. summer? *looks outside* looks like Autumn to me, LOL Yeah.. the fact I am on the opposite side of the world might have something to do with it.
But in this case..I think somewhere quiet and peaceful. Maybe somewhere with a beach? My family and I used to go camping down by the border of this state and the next which was isolated and nice and peaceful. I think that would be a nice spot to get some relaxing and catching up on some reading, although I haven't been there since I was young.
Other than that...maybe down to Queensland where its nice and warm most of the time, and I think if you are anywhere on vacation you should be able to relax no matter what you are in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment