Saturday, June 8, 2013

Follow Friday #18





It's time once again for the Feature and Follow Blog Hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read The Feature and Follow Blog Hop is an excellent chance to connect with other bloggers and answering questions about our favorite books. Here's this week's question:






Q. Have you ever broken up with a series, and if so, which one and why?

Quite a few actually...


First there was Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R Ward, which I felt was becoming worse and I was starting to lose interest as it went along.
House of Night series by P.C & Kristin Cast. From the way they spell vampires and the introduction of certain things, let's not forget the main characters many love interests... I think i got through a couple and then could not do it anymore.
Rachel Morgan series, because she killed off the love interest I didn't feel the need to read any longer. And most recently, Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent. -- it all started with If I Die, I began to hate the main character, and  I hate, hate what the author did to my ship. Yeah, I did not even read the last two books when I knew the direction it was going.


What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey just hopping around. Glad to read your choices it'll make me think twice about the series you chose.

    Old follower via gfc but new follower via Bloglovin

    Libertad @http://twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete