Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 24

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
I still can't get over Kalayna Price's series Alex Craft. This teaser is from Grave Memory. It's a little longer than two sentences, but I think it's my favorite quote in the whole book.

"No game. I want all of you, Alex. Body." His hands moved to my waist. "Mind." He kissed my forehead. "And soul." His hand moved and my back arched as a pleasure so thick it verged on pain spread through me. 








2 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! I still have to read this one myself!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds really good thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete