Tuesday, April 24, 2012

'Winter's Light' Teaser Trailer by M.J Hearle

Hey everyone,

Here is a little teaser trailer for M.J Hearle's new book "Winters Light", which hits the shelves next week, so be sure to look out for it.


Since I am currently reading the book, I thought it would be the perfect time to share this video with everyone. If you haven't heard of this author or the book series, make sure you do so. The first book is called "Winter's Shadow" and now followed by "Winter's Light." I love it. Even though its made by Mike and his family and friends it's also very well done. I quite like the little effects made in the video, and it makes you intrigued enough to be curious to read the book. You start to wonder... ooh, I wonder what effect this takes in the book.
Ok. I'm done. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment