Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ICED excerpt by Karen Marie Moning

Karen has released an excerpt from ICED, the first 27 pages. And I can't help but spread the word. There isn't much I don't love about this series, or its characters and author. Who else is excited for ICED? It's Dani's story which I look forward to, and see how she deals with everything that happens, as she grows up.

What do you think about this story starting with 14 yr old Dani? And while we know this is not a YA series, and she will age to 17 by the end of the third book. Can you see or accept a sexual relationship eventually by any one in the series? If so, then whom?
Karen has said time and time again, this is not YA. Dani just happens to be a teen in an adult world. I think I am going to like this series just fine. I liked her in the Fever series, even though some things annoyed me, but I think we'll see her mature as the series goes forward.

Okay. Go read...

Btw, if you haven't read the FEVER series, then go on.. get to it. You would not regret it!


Iced: A Dani O'Malley Novel (Fever Series) by Karen Marie Moning

No comments:

Post a Comment